TS EAMCET application form 2020 is now available online. To appear for the TS EAMCET 2020, eligible candidates have to pay the prescribed fee in the online mode and fill the application before the last date. All those applicants who have successfully submitted their applications and meet the eligibility criteria will receive the admit card to appear for the entrance exam. In this post let us discuss about the procedure of paying the fee along with the application filling process in detailed.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
As per the TS EAMCET Notification 2020, the application fee varies for SC / ST and other candidates. Application or registration fee can be made only in the online mode either through TS / AP online centre / e-Seva / Mee-Seva Centre or through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Check the detailed application fee information along with the fee payment procedure available below.
|Stream||SC / ST Candidates||Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Both E & AM||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1600/-|
Steps for TS EAMCET Fee Payment Procedure
There are two different methods to pay the TS EAMCET registration fee 2020 and both the methods are detailed here. Candidates can make their fee payment in any of these methods.
Method-1: Fee Payment through TS / AP Online Centre / e-Seva / Mee-Seva
- Visit any of the TS / AP Online Centre or e-Seva / Mee-Seva centre near to you.
- It is mandatory to have the details like Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Exam, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Mobile number with the candidates.
- Click the ““Click here if paid through TS Online/ AP Online/ E-Seva/ Mee Seva”.
- Now, you will get the “Payment Verification” page.
- Fill all the details and click on “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling”.
- Pay the prescribed amount of fee.
- Take the receipt for the registration fee paid and make sure that it has the “Transaction ID” in it.
- Now, login to the official website www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in using the Transaction ID and click on “Online Application” button and proceed further.
Method-2: Fee Payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates willing to make the fee payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking will have to click the link “Click here to pay online using your Credit or Debit card”.
- Now, the candidates will be redirected to “Payment Gateway”.
- Provide all the mandatory details.
- Now, “Payment through Credit card / Debit Card” page will open.
- Select the type of the card such as (VISA / Mastercard / Maestro) and make the payment.
- Candidates have to note down the “Payment Reference Number” that will be displayed on screen before making the transaction.
- Fill the details such as, Qualifying Exam, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Year of Passing the qualifying exam, Name of the Candidate, Stream, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, SSC Hall Ticket Number and Application Fee Amount.
- Click on “Make Payment” button through which you will be redirected to the “Payment Gateway”.
- Provide the card details and click “Make Payment”.
- Now, you can see the payment status, transaction ID and reference ID.
- Finally click Proceed to Online Application Form Filling” and fill the application form.
Now, as the TS EAMCET application fee payment is completed, candidates can proceed for filling up the TS EAMCET 2020 online application form in the official website.
How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2020?
The steps for application form filling are available below. Go through the process and apply online for the TS EMACET 2020 before the last date.
- Browse the official site https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/.
- Click “Fill Online Application” tab in the home page if fee payment is success.
- Enter details such as payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and Date of birth in the required format in the page opened.
- Click on “Proceed to fill Application” button.
- Now, furnish all the necessary details as follows.
- Under Stream – choose the field of your choice (i.e., Engineering / Agriculture or Both). This option will be locked once you submit the application and correction cannot be done. So, choose carefully.
- In Qualifying Exam – choose the board, provide hall ticket number, year of passing or appeared and medium of language you want to choose for TS EAMCET 2020.
- Upload the following documents in the standard dimensions and the format as mentioned.
- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph (JPG format, less than 50KB).
- Scanned copy of Signature (JPG format, less than 30KB)
- In Candidate Details – Provide candidate name, mother’s name, father’s name, Date of Birth, birth place, aadhaar card number or enrollment number and gender.
- Now, provide the following details,
- Category of the candidate
- Seeking admission under special category if any
- Regional centre
- Local area status
- Non-Minority / Minority
- Annual income of parents
- Urdu translation if required (Only for Urdu candidates)
- Correspondence address
- House number
- Locality / Street / Village
- Town / Mandal / City
- Helpline centre for certificate verification and options entry at the time of admission. (After result declaration)
- Verify the details provided by you thoroughly.
- Read the declaration and click “I accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Click “Submit” button finally.
- A pop-up will open. If everything is correct, click “OK” for submitting the application or click “Cancel” to verify and edit the application again.
- Finally, download the filled in TS EAMCET Application Form by clicking “Download Filled In Application Form” in the new page that you are re-directed to.
- Note down the registration number displayed on the screen for further use.
- Take print out of the application form from the “Application tab” of the TS EAMCET home page by clicking “Print Your Filled In Application Form”.
How to Recover Forget TS EAMCET Application Number?
Candidates who have lost their TS EAMCET application number and password can just have to follow the steps here to recover them online.
- Open the official website of TS EAMCET
- Click “Forgot Registration Number” link.
- If payment is made through credit card or debit card provide, reference ID or if the payment is made through TS / AP Online centres give Transaction ID and enter other details like Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. and SSC Hall Ticket No.” in the respective fields.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Now, your TS EAMCET registration number will be displayed on screen.
- Note down it for further reference.
This is how, candidates have to fill the TS EAMCET 2020 Application form in the online and make the application fee payment. For any queries on fee payment or application filling, reach us through comment section and we will try to help you or else contact the TS EAMCET helpline. For further information on TS EAMCET 2020, subscribe to epostbag.com