BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test) is the university level entrance exam for the admission in to the integrated degree program in the BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani. The undergraduate degree course is offered by BITS Pilani Goa and Hyderabad Campus. For the year 2020, the institute releases the BISTAT Application From on January 2020. The registrations for the test will start filling from the date of release of online application form. Check the complete details of the application form and the registration process available here.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form
BISTAT is an online computer-based test organized every year in nearly 50 centers across Indian and in one center in Dubai. To register for the test, candidate should have qualified in their intermediate education or 10+2. The complete eligibility criteria is given below. The applications from the eligible candidates are accepted by the institute and the admit card will be released only for the eligible students.
The online registration process for the BITSAT 2020 will start on January and will continue atleast for 2 months from the date of availability of the form i.e., till end of March 2020. So, the aspirants willing to apply for the BISTAT can check the eligibility criteria and proceed to fill the application following all the necessary steps.
- Name of the Exam: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Conducting Authority: BITS, Pilani
- Exam Type: University Level Exam
- Exam Mode: Online
- Official Website:bitsadmission.com
BITS Pilani Application Form 2020 Dates
Here is the tentative BITSAT Application Form details along with the admit card availability and the exam dates.
|BITSAT Application Form Availability||January 2020|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||February / March 2020|
|Corrections in the BITSAT 2020 Application Form||March 2020|
|Slot Booking||April 2020|
|Availability of BITSAT 2020 Admit Card||April 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Exam||May 2020|
The eligible candidates for the BITSAT can register for the test, fill the BITS Pilani Application Form in the online at official website before the last date. After the registration, candidates have to book a slot for the exam according to their convenience i.e., exam date, time and exam center have to be chosen by the candidate which cannot be changed after the confirmation.
BISTAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have passed intermediate (10+2) education from any of the state or central board or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects for admission into First Degree integrated course except B.Pharm.
- For admission to B. Pharm. course applicants should have passed the 12th examination or 10+2 exam from a recognized State or central board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics.
- Candidate should have sufficient proficiency in English for admission into any of the above two courses.
Note: Know more about the BITSAT 2020 eligibility criteria @ ePostbag article.
BISTAT Application Fee 2020
Applicants have to pay the fee while filling the BITSAT Application Form 2020. The details of the fee for BITSAT 2020 registration is available here.
|Category||BITSAT 2020 Application Fee|
|For Dubai Centre||–|
BISTAT 2020 Application Fee Payment Process
The application fee once paid is not refundable. Candidates can pay the BITSAT application fee in any of the modes listed here.
- Fee payment can be made through net banking available for the accounts of the Indian Banks.
- Payment can be made through any of the debit or credit cards issued by Visa and Master through the online payment Gateway.
- Candidates can also pay the cash through the ICICI Bank nearest branch. However, for this the candidate have to download the pay-in-slip from the official website payment page and carry it to the bank along with the cash. Once the payment is made in the bank, you will receive a confirmation receipt for the cash deposited.
- Candidates residing in the foreign countries not in India, can make the payment by any of the international debit or credit cards.
Documents required for filling BITSAT Application Form
- Class 12 (10+2) Marksheet
- Scanned Photograph (4 to 50 KB in JPEG / JPG Format)
- Scanned Signature (1 to 30 KB in JPEG / JPG Format)
- Credit Card / Debit Card
How to Fill BITSAT Application Form 2020
Filling the BITS Pilani Application Form 2020 needs to be done in step-by-step process and here is the detailed procedure for it.
- Open the official admission portal of BITSAT 2020
- Click “New Registration” link if you are new registrant. For registered candidates there is separate link which they need to click and it is “Already Registered Candidates”.
- Read all the instructions and tap the link “Allow me to Apply Online” button” at the end of the page.
- Provide your personal details such as Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email-Id.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Once you fill all the details, click “Proceed” button at the bottom of page.
Step-2: Application Form Filling
- After the registration process is over, candidates have to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill personal, academic and contact details in the form and they include
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Address of Communication
- Mobile Number / Landline Number
- Name of current school or attended school
- Name of the board exam
- Year of Appearing / Passing
- Choosing the subject between Biology / Mathematics (Note: Candidates choosing biology can appear for the entrance exam of B.Pharma course)
- Once all the details are filled, candidates have to choose the test center of their preference.
- Candidates have to choose any three test centers from the drop-down menu shown to them. (Students choosing Dubai as test center can only choose one preference)
- Once all the details are filled, candidates have to preview the application form.
- Finally click “Confirm and Submit” details button if all the details are correct or make the changes by clicking “Edit above Details” button and then submit.
- Now, the application form number will be generated which should be kept safe for future reference.
Step-3: Uploading Scanned Documents
- Now, upload necessary documents.
- Click “Choose File” option next to Photo, choose the photo in the required format and click “Upload” button.
- In the same way, upload the Signature in the required format i.e., choose the signature image from your computer and click upload button for the image to be uploaded.
- Click “Submit” to proceed for the next step.
Step-4: BISTAT 2020 Fee Payment
- Candidates can pay the prescribed BISTAT application fee either in the online or offline.
- Candidates willing to pay the fee online have to choose debit card / credit card / net banking options and proceed to pay the fee following the instructions. (You can see the fee payment procedure above).
- Only those applications with successful payment are accepted.
This is how, candidates have to filling the BITSAT 2020 Application Form in the online and be eligible for appearing in the test.
International candidates can also apply for the test through BITSAT Application Form available online. The procedure is same for all, but candidates having citizenship other than India have to apply for BITSAT 2020 under “International students admissions scheme”. However if there are any changes, we will try to update the details here. So, keep a check at this page.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form Status – Check Online
If the applicants are worried whether the fee is received by the admission authority or not and application is submitted or not after filling the BITSAT Application Form 2020, then you can check the fee payment status online through the following steps.
- Visit the BITSAT admission website.
- Click on “Check Application Status” link under “BITSAT” menu.
- Choose the relevant application form and tap “Click Here” link next to it.
- Provide BITSAT 2020 Application Number.
- Choose the Gender.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Click “Proceed” button.
- Now, your application status will show whether the payment is complete or not.
In this way, applicants can check their application fee status for BITSAT 2020 online.
How to Get BITSAT Application Number 2020
If the candidates forget their BITSAT application number, there is way to retrieve it as it is common that applicants forget their registration number sometimes.
- Go to the website https://www.bitsadmission.com/
- Under “BITSAT” menu, choose and click “Find Application Number” link.
- Now, a new page will open in which you have to provide the following information
- Registered Email Address
- Registered Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Click “Proceed” button.
- Now, the BITSAT Pilani Application Number for BITSAT 2020 will be shown on screen of the concerned application.
BITSAT Application Form Correction 2020
BITS Pilani authorities will give separate dates or period of time for making the corrections in the application form after the application submission period is over. During this time, the candidates can edit only the possible changes in the application form by login in to the admission portal using their application number and password. Once the period is over, candidates cannot make any changes in the BITS Pilani application form 2020 for BITSAT. So, this time the applicants have to be careful in making the possible changes and submitting the application form finally. To make the corrections, go through the process here.
- Visit the official portal.
- Tap “BITSAT Application Form Correction” link.
- Provide, application number, password and other details if required.
- Tap “Proceed” button.
- Edit the details in the BITSAT application.
- Click “Submit” button to submit the application.
- Take the printout of the form for your reference.
Hope all the information on the BITSAT Application Form is helpful. If you have any queries on filling the form, comment below and we will try to do the needful.
Table of Contents
- BITSAT 2020 Application Form
- BISTAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- BISTAT Application Fee 2020
- BITSAT 2020 Application Form Status – Check Online
- How to Get BITSAT Application Number 2020