SRM Joint Engineering Entrance in short known as SRMJEEE is a national level entrance exam for admission in to various Engineering Courses. The applications for this exam will be made available by the exam conducting authority SRM Institute of Science and Technology from October 2019. The SRMJEEE Application Form 2020 will be available in the official website and eligible candidates can fill the applications either in the online mode or offline mode before the last date. Check out the complete details of the application form available here.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
The applications for the SRMJEEE will be available till March 2020 and all eligible candidates have to pay the respective SRMJEEE Application Form fee through online to fill and submit the application. Only one application will be accepted from one applicant. Candidates need to be ready with all the necessary documents and information to fill the online or offline application form for this entrance exam.
Before filling the SRMJEEE Application Form 2020, candidates have to read and understand the instructions given on the application page of official website and then only they can proceed further. Online applications for all the SRM campuses will be accepted through the official website srmuniv.ac.in and so, candidates can fill the form from main website itself with the help of below given procedure.
|Release of SRMJEEE Application Form 2020||October 2019|
|SRMJEEE Application Form Last Date||March / April 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Offline Application||March 2020|
|Opening of Application Correction Window||April 2020|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Exam||April 2020|
SRMJEEE Application Fee 2020
Candidates willing to apply for SRMJEEE 2020 have to pay Rs. 1100/- towards the application fee and it is non-refundable.
Applicants can pay the SRMJEEE Application fee in the online mode or offline mode. The fee payment can be made using any of the following.
For Online Mode: Candidates can use Credit Card / Debit Card / Cash Card / Net Banking / UPI / Mobile Payments / Wallet / Patym to make the online fee payment.
For Offline Mode: DD of Rs. 1100/- has to be drawn in favor of “SRMIST” and the payment can be made at Chennai.
Documents Required to Fill SRMJEEE Application
- Scanned copy of 10th Class Certificate/Marksheet
- Scanned copy of 12th Class Certificate Marksheet/Certificate (if Available)
- Passport Size Photo scanned copy (10 KB to 200 KB, 3.5cm X 4.5 cm, JPEG / PNG / JPG format)
- Scanned signature signed with black ball point pen (10 KB to 200 KB, 3.5cm X 1.5 cm, JPEG / PNG / JPG format)
- Email ID
- Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/Others
- Phone Number
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card
How to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2020 (Online)
Here is the step-wise procedure to fill the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form in the online mode.
At first the candidate have to register themselves in the official website by filling all the necessary details as follows.
- Open the official website SRMJEEE 2020 application form link.
- Enter name, permanent Email ID, mobile number, password of the choice, state, city and captch code in the main page.
- Click the check box near “I Agree”.
- Tap the “Register” button.
- After filling all the details, candidates will get an Email to the respective Email address you have provided during registration.
- Candidates have to validate or verify the link given in the email and the account will be activated.
Step-2: Fill the SRMJEEE Application Form
- Click on “Existing User?Login” button on the same application form registration link main page.
- Login to your account using the credentials Email and Password.
- Read the instructions and choose the nationality.
- Tap “Next”.
- Next fill the following details in the application form.
- Specialization and Campus Preference
- Specialization Preferences 1, 2 and 3
- Test City Preference
- Test City Preferences 1, 2 and 3
- Personal Details
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Alternate Email ID
- Social Status
- Blood Group
- Are you Differently Abled (Yes/No)
- After filling the above details correctly, click “Next” button.
- Now, fill the parent’s details and address details in the next page.
- Father’s name
- Father’s mobile number
- Father’s email ID
- Mother’s name
- Mother’s mobile number
- Mother’s email ID
- Click “Next” and fill the academic details in the next page.
- Current Education Qualification Status
- Candidates Name as in 10th Certificate
- Institute Name
- Marking Scheme
- Obtained Percentage/CGPA
- Year of Passing
- Registration No.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
- Specialization and Campus Preference
Step-3: Pay the Application Fee
- Candidates have to select the payment mode i.e., online or offline.
- If it is online mode, tap on “Online” radio button.
- Enter Name, Email ID, Mobile No. and Amount Payable in the given fields.
- Click “Make Payment” button.
- Pay the prescribed SRMJEEE 2020 application fee through any of the methods available.
Step-4: Upload Documents and Submit Application
Once the payment is made, candidates will be able to upload the documents in the next page.
- Choose the recent pass port size photograph and signature scanned copies from your PC and upload them.
- Enter the Applicant Name, Parent Name and Date.
- Click “Preview” button to see all the details of the application you have filled.
- If all the details you entered are correct as per your knowledge, click “Submit Application”.
- Now, you will get thank you page if the application is submitted.
- Note down the application number and payment transaction ID for further use.
- Click on “Print Acknowledgement Receipt” or “Print Application Form” to download them and save it for further reference.
Note: After submitting the Email ID at the time of registration, Candidates cannot change it at any circumstances and the same will be used till the enrolment is over. So give the valid Email ID during registration.
How to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form (Offline)
- Candidates who want to submit the offline SRMJEEE application form 2020, have to draw the DD prescribed amount.
- Download the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form PDF from the official website
- Take the print out of the PDF of application.
- Fill the form completely along with your corresponding address and send it to the address given here.
Kattankulathur – 603203
This is how eligible candidates can fill the SRMJEEE Application Form and appear for the test this year. Candidates willing to filling or edit or correction application form have to wait till the correction window is open. Except Email id, campus preference and mobile number, applicants can edit all other details.
For queries on this post, comment us at ePostbag and we will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.