AP Annadata Sukhibhava is a welfare program newly initiated in the Andhra Pradesh State Government. AP Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu launched this scheme for the AP farmers on 5th February 2019. This Annadata Sukhibhava scheme is announced under the interim budget financial year 2019-2020. Yanamala Ramakrishnudu, the Finance Minister of the state government allocates Rs.5000/- Crore budget for this scheme. Here in this post, let us clearly have a glance at what Aannadata Sukhibhava Scheme in AP is all about.
Note: The Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy govt has scrapped Annadata Sukhibhava scheme and introduced the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme in June 2019.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 Details
The main aim of the scheme is to give financial assistance to all the beneficiary marginal and small farmers’ families. Under this scheme, each beneficiary family will get an amount of Rs.4,000/- per annum. Framers eligible for the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme were also eligible to get Rs.6,000/- per annum given by Union Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKSN) which means, it is merge of two schemes. So, totally a beneficiary farmer family gets Rs.10,000/- per annum.
It is said that, the Annadata Sukhibhava benefits will be given in two tranches each of Rs.5000/- to the beneficiary before the Kharif and Rabi crop cycle starts. This scheme will also cover the tenant farmers. Loan eligibility certificates and the cultivation certificates will be given to these farmers and they will help in availing the scheme benefits. Over 70 lakh farmers are expected to be benefited in AP under this scheme.
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh Annadatha Sukhibhava Yojana|
|Scheme Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Total Budget||5000 Crores|
|Total Number of Beneficiaries||53,46,129 (Till April 30th)|
|Farmers Eligible for Phase-1 Payment||50,19,956|
|Farmers Eligible for Phase-II Payment||48,92,678|
|Amount Provided||10000/- per annum for each Beneficiary|
|Annadata Sukhibhava Official Website||http://annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in/|
Other Features of Annadata Sukhibhava
- Under this scheme, the state will give subsidy on crops like sugarcane, cotton, paddy, maize, groundnut, sunflower and pulses.
- The selected beneficiaries will get financial assistance under debt waiver scheme to reduce the debt payment pressure. The government is working for this and it has already deposited money for over 2 lakh beneficiaries.
- Selected farmers can also attain the tractors with 2.5 lakh subsidy highlighted finance minister of the state. This will help the farmers to increase the yield of their farm.
Eligibility for Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme in AP
To be eligible for the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, farmers should meet the below given eligibility requirements. Based on this, Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Andhra Pradesh will prepare the list of beneficiaries eligible for getting the financial assistance under this scheme.
- A permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- He / She should be a framer in the AP state with a land of 5 acres.
- Beneficiary should be a marginal or small framer as the scheme is applicable for those framers only.
- Tenant farmers were also eligible for this scheme.
If a farmer of AP meets the above requirements, he / she is eligible for Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme in AP. Then the farmer will be eligible for applying to Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme in the online mode.
Documents Required to Apply for AP Annadata Sukhibhava
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Proof
- Bank Account
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photo
- Farmland Papers
How to Apply for Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Online Using Aadhaar Number?
Step-1: Update Bank Account
- Open the Annadata Sukhibhava Website URL.
- Provide Aadhaar Number in the text box.
- Click “Send” button.
- You will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number with UIDAI.
- Enter the OTP in the field provided.
- Click “Verify” button.
- Tap “Update Bank Account” button in the next screen.
- Select the District, Mandal / Panchayat, Rural / Urban.
- Click “Get Data” button.
- See the name displayed and if it correct, click on “Update” button.
- Enter the “IFSC code” of your Bank in which you want to receive the benefits.
- If the IFSC code is valid, Bank Name and Branch Name will be auto-updated.
- Provide Account Number, Re-Enter the Account Number.
- If you want to upload the image of the Passbook, tap the “Choose files” button.
- Choose the image from your device and hit “Upload Image” button.
- Now, the image will be uploaded successfully.
- After that, click “Submit Data” button to successfully save the details you have updated.
Note: In future if you want to update the bank account, you can follow the same steps as above, however you will have to enter few more details in the middle like district name, rural/urban, mandal and panchayat/Ward number etc. before clicking the “Get Data” button. You can download the PDF and search for the PDF. Later your name, address and mobile number will appear. If you want to update the details, click on “Update” button and proceed further with the above given steps from entering IFSC code till last step.
Step-2: Update Family
- Open the http://annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in/ADSBAPP/DistrictKisan/SanctionedData/
- Provide Aadhaar number and click “Send”.
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile on the screen and click “Verify”.
- Click “Update Family” button.
- Tap “Get Data” button.
- Search for Beneficiary name and click “Enter”.
- Aadhaar Number and Account Number etc. fields will be shown on screen.
- Provide the Aadhaar number of your family member who wants to receive the benefits of Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, name of that family member, gender and mobile number.
- Give Beneficiary bank IFSC code with that the name and branch of the bank should be auto-updated.
- Provide account number of beneficiary.
- Upload Image of Pass book by clicking “Choose files” and uploading the image and clicking “Upload” image button.
- Finally click “Update” button and your details will be saved.
How to Apply for Annadata Sukhibhava Online with Mobile Number?
Beneficiary can also apply for Annadata Sukhibhava scheme online using their mobile number and the steps are as follows.
- Open the same official website link provided same as above.
- Click the “Radio Button” given left to the “Mobile Number”.
- Follow the same steps given above.
How to Check Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary Farmers List –District Wise
All the eligible farmers will be listed under the Beneficiary farmer names list which you can check from the official website as follow.
- Visit the official website annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Annadata Login” link in the home page.
- Provide Aadhaar Number or Mobile Number and click “Send” to login.
- Go to “Reports” section.
- Now you can see the list of all districts from which you can choose your district.
- Next, you can see the list of Beneficiary farmer names of the specific district.
- Download the PDF and search for your name in the list.
How to Check Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status Online Using Aadhaar Number / Mobile Number
- Visit the official portal annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
- Under “Reports” link of home page, click on “Payment Status”.
- Provide Mobile Number or Aadhaar Number to check the payment status.
- Click “Send” Button.
- Now, you will get an OTP to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP in the specified field.
- Submit the OTP.
- Finally check the Annadata Sukhibhava payment status and payment amount on the screen.
Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App
If you don’t have the Annadata Sukhibhava mobile app, you can download it from official website and the steps are as follows. After that check your payment status using the mobile app directly and without having to remember the website or open the website every time.
- Open the Annadata Sukhibhava website from your mobile phone.
- Navigate to “Downloads” link at the top of the home page.
- Click “Download Mobile Application” button under Downloads.
- Now, the app file will be available in your mobile.
- Run the app file to install the application.
Once the app is successfully installed you can check all the details you want related to Annadata Sukhibhava directly from the mobile app.
This is one of the best schemes introduced for the farmers support in Andhra Pradesh state so far. All the eligible farmers are suggested to apply for this scheme and get benefited. Hope you find this post on Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubts or facing any issues in the online application and payment checking process, you can comment us below and we will try to help you to resolve the solution.
Table of Contents
- AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 Details
- Eligibility for Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme in AP
- Documents Required to Apply for AP Annadata Sukhibhava
- How to Apply for Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Online Using Aadhaar Number?
- How to Apply for Annadata Sukhibhava Online with Mobile Number?
- How to Check Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary Farmers List –District Wise
- How to Check Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status Online Using Aadhaar Number / Mobile Number
- Annadata Sukhibhava Mobile App