AP Rythu Runa Mafi is a loan waiver scheme for farmers of Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme was started in the year 2014 with an aim to reduce the burden of paying the loan for farmers across the state. This loan waiver scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on 9th October. Under this Yojana, lakhs of farmers will be benefited. All that the farmers have to do is to check the eligibility for this scheme and apply online for this Yojana in the official portal http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/. Check the features of the scheme, your eligibility and the procedure to apply for the scheme and how to check the loan status etc. from the available information here.
AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme
Ever since 2013, farmers of Andhra Pradesh are facing huge losses because of the natural disasters and they are facing financial crisis. Viewing this, AP CM Chandrababu Naidu launched the AP Rythu Runa Mafi scheme to financially help the farmers and reduce their burden. Apart from this AP CM has also launched many schemes for the benefit of farmers and many of them are still working. Under AP Runa Mafi scheme, each eligible farmer family will get a loan waiver of Rs. 1.5 lakh.
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Total Number of Beneficiaries||Lakhs of Farmers|
|AP Runa Mafi Website||http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/|
Features of Rythu Runa Mafi in Andhra Pradesh
- This scheme will help in waiving off the loan burden on the farmers.
- Under Runa Mafi scheme, loan waiver of the farmers selected for this Yojana will be reduced by reducing the loan amount. All the eligible farmers will have to pay a portion of the loan amount and the remaining will be paid by the AP state government.
- This scheme is implemented in phases wise. After the completion of one phase, next phase will get started.
- Selected farmers will also get the relaxation in the interest rates that is levied on the loan too. Farmers can check this interest rate details clearly from the official website.
Eligibility for AP Rythu Runa Mafi
- AP Rythu runa mafi is only for the farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state. In order to be eligible for this scheme, farmer should be citizen of AP state and the ration card of that farmer must be issued in Andhra Pradesh itself.
- Only those farmers who have taken the loan before the year 2014 were only eligible for this Yojana.
- Runa Mafi is only for small and medium farmers.
Hence, you are aware of the features and eligibility for the AP Rythu Runa Mafi scheme, you can apply for this Yojana online.
Documents Required to Register for Runa Mafi Scheme in AP
- Aadhaar Card and Aadhaar Number link is mandatory.
- Ration card with valid ration card number is required to check the AP Rythu Runa Mafi loan status.
- Loan related documents should be provided by the farmers eligible under this scheme. Documents like, when the loan is taken, repayment time, loan amount and interest rates etc. along with the bank documents.
Procedure to Apply for AP Rythu Runa Mafi
- Open the official website of Runa Mafi in AP i.e., http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/
- Register in that website for this scheme.
- You will get a system generated User ID and Password.
- Login with those above details.
- Fill the application from and submit it.
This is how easily the eligible farmers can apply for the AP Rythu Runa Mafi Yojana online. Once they complete applying, they can check their AP Runa Mafi status and AP Runa Mafi list etc. from the official website itself.
Rythu Runa Mafi Phase – 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 List Details
Rythu Runa Mafi in Andhra Pradesh is one of the best schemes which is also known as AP Crop Loan Waiver. Till now, Chandrababu Naidu has waived off the loan for the farmers in 4 different phases before the 2019 elections.
As per the promise made in the 2014 elections by Chandrababu Naidu, AP government is releasing load waiver in different phases since 2014. The phase 1 was completed on 11th December 2014, phase 2 on 27th March 2015, phase 3 on 2017 and 4th and 5th phases of loan waiver was released on 9th October 2019. More phases of loan waiving is expected in future.
Under this scheme over 36 lakh farmers get the benefits in 3rd phase and a total of 3600 Crore was said to be waived off. AP government is giving the loan waiver under this scheme with 10% interest for 2 years in 4th and 5th phases. A total of 8,300 Crores with 10% interest was released. With this 31.44 lakh farmers will get relief from loan paying. It is said that before 6th April 2019, the amount will the credited in the farmers bank accounts. Farmers can check their AP Runa Mafi 4th list and 5th list online.
How to Check AP Rythu Runa Mafi Loan Status Online
To check the AP Rythu Runa Mafi Status of loan in the online, one can follow any of the links given below.
Steps to Check AP Rythu Runa Mafi List Online
- Open the AP Runa Mafi Website through this link http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/
- Enter User ID and Password in the login section.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Choose the option “Agriculture” under Grievances – Agriculture (Phase)
- You can search for the runa mafi list either by your ration card / aadhaar card / loan account number.
- Select any of the radio button next to any of those options.
- Enter the number for the option chosen in the box below.
- Click “Get” button.
- Now, you can download the AP Rythu Runa Mafi List and check the loan status also online.
With this AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme, lakhs of farmers in the state got the benefits based on the terms and conditions. Hope, more such schemes will be introduced for the welfare of the farmers from the government soon as farmers are backbone of our country. To know the details of other available schemes for farmers in the AP and ways to get those benefits, bookmark our website and check the regular updates.