AP Yuvanestham scheme which is also called as Nirudyoga Bruthi is a yojana initiated under Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme. This scheme is launched by Andhra Pradesh Honorable Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu. Yuvanestham scheme is all about giving unemployment allowance to all those students who completed their education and unemployed in the AP state. Through AP’s Yuvanestham website all the eligible students can apply for the Nirudyoga Bruthi. Lakhs of unemployed youth in all the nine districts of the state gets benefited through this scheme. Get to know more about Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme such as eligibility criteria, online applications availability date, documents required to apply for the scheme and procedure to apply etc.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2019
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme is one of the first ever schemes implemented in the Andhra Pradesh state to assist the educated but unemployed. Students eligible for this scheme will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 1,000/-. Under this scheme the monthly allowance is directly transferred to the eligible applicants. This is a very good opportunity for those candidates to pursue any of the skill development course using the allowance and get a job opportunity. This reduces the burden on their families. However, to be eligible for the scheme and get the monthly allowance, one should meet the eligibility criteria of the Yuvanestham scheme.
|Scheme||AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme / Nirudyoga Bruthi|
|Launched Year||July 2018|
|Qualification||Polytechnic / Diploma, Degree / Graduation|
|Allowance Per Person||Rs.1,000/- per month|
|Mode of registration||Online|
AP Yuvanestham Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility details of the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates applying for this scheme must read them before they apply for this scheme.
- Minimum education qualification of any diploma or graduation.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 22 years.
- The maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- Candidate should be unemployed.
- Candidates should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state and should have a domicile given by the competent authority working under Andhra Pradesh state government.
- Candidate should be family member of below poverty line.
- Applicants should have white ration card issued by state government.
- Candidates need to have aadhaar linked bank account.
- Applicants should not have 4 wheeler.
- Candidates having maximum of 5 acres of dry land and 2.5 acres in the family are eligible. (For anatapur district, 5 acres of wetland and 10 acres of dry land)
- Candidates who avails a loan of above Rs. 50,000/- under any state or central government scheme are not eligible for this scheme.
- Working candidates or those pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Self-employed candidates are not eligible.
- People working in private or public sector and in government sector jobs and are eligible for Provident Fund (PF) are not eligible.
- Candidates convicted under any of the criminal offense or forbidden by law are not eligible.
- Applicants should have enrolled in the Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS) and should have completed the Biometric EKYC.
- Community and caste preference will be given. However, it all depends on the rules or norms set by the government.
Documents Required to Apply for Nirudyoga Bruthi
- Aadhaar Card with Aadhaar Number.
- Original or Xerox copy of the diploma / graduate / post graduate certificate. This is to enter the hall ticket / registration number available in that certificate during registration process.
- Working Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar.
- White Ration Card.
Procedure for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online
Candidates eligible for Yuvanestham scheme, need to follow the below steps and apply for the yojana.
- Visit official website direct link https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/register.html
- Now, check the documents list displayed on the screen and make sure to have all of them ready with you.
- Now, click “close” button.
- Enter your “Aadhaar Number” in the given field.
- Enter “Captcha Value” shown to you.
- Click on “Sent OTP” button. (If you do not know the mobile number linked with Aadhaar click “Click Here” button below captcha field you entered).
- Enter One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile in the given field of the screen for further process.
- This will display the eligibility result.
- Fill all the necessary details by checking the documents correctly as wrong information provided in the application will be rejected.
- Now, if you are eligible but system declines the request, you will be asked to upload the scanned copies of necessary certificates or documents like aadhaar card copy, passport size photo, qualification certificate, ration card etc. to prove the eligibility. You need to upload them properly following the instructions.
- Check all the information and the documents uploaded once again and verify that they are correct.
- Click “Submit” button to finally submit the application.
- A confirmation message will also be sent to the registered mobile number after successful registration.
- Download the application receipt and application form. Also take print out of them for further reference.
Registrations for this scheme are open every month. No fee or other charges is to be paid for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration in the online.
- If the eligibility of the candidate is not approved during registration, they have to register their request by dialling “1100 – People First”.
- If e-KYC verification is not complete, candidate should go to the nearest Mee Seva centre and complete their verification process.
How Eligible Applicants’ Get Unemployment Allowance
- Each eligible applicant will get the Nirudyoga Bruthi directly to their bank accounts on first week of every month through biometric authentication.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration is an easy process and eligible candidates can themselves apply online for it by just reading this post and the instructions given here. Recently, AP government has increased the Nirudyoga bruthi or monthly allowance to Rs. 2000/- in many districts of the state and soon after the election commission gives the permission, the state government will implement the same in all the districts of the state. So, hope for the best and register for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham today.
If you have any doubts, feel free to comment below or the concerned authority. For more such useful government schemes of AP, keep reading our articles.