Kisan Karj Rahat is one of the government schemes of the Uttar Pradesh launched for the welfare of the farmers. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has come up with this loan redemption scheme in the first UP government cabinet meeting. The main aim of this UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana is to wave the NPA loans of the farmers’ upto 1 lakh rupees and make them economically stable. This scheme is announced by the state government with the collaboration with the central government. Know more about this farmers’ loan waiver scheme of Uttar Pradesh state here.
Kisan Karz Mochan Yojana
This is one of the best scheme for helping the farmers of the UP state. Under this scheme, farmers who are not able to repay their loan will get a relief from it with the loan amount paid by the government. However, the farmers should meet the eligibility criteria set for this scheme to be eligible under “kisan rin mochan yojana”.
According to the recent survey, nearly 61 thousand farmers will get benefits from this scheme. Under UP Kisan Karj Rahat scheme, government will pay the 75% of loan amount i.e., one lakh rupees. The farmers who have taken the loan from Co-operatives banks of the district will be waived with this yojana.
To be listed for getting the benefits under Kisan Karz Mochan, the farmers should register their names in the online portal. Later the government will release the list of eligible farmers to get the benefits through this scheme. However before applying for this yojana, farmers will have to check the eligibility criteria and if they meet the requirements they can proceed further. Check those details available here.
|Scheme Name||Kisan Karj Mochan|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Launch Date||9th July 2017|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Benefits||1 Lakh Rupees|
Features of the UP Kisan Karj Rahat
- Only One lakh rupees of the loan amount will be waived under this scheme.
- Eligible selected farmers will get the benefits directly in to their bank accounts and the selected amount will be waived from their loan.
Kisan Rin Moocham Yojana / किसान ऋण मोचन योजना Eligibility Criteria
Farmers who wants to get the benefits of the UP Kisan Karj Rahat scheme need to know the eligibility criteria before applying for the scheme.
- Farmer should be a permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- Loan exemption will be given for the agricultural loan taken before 31st March 2016.
- The land of the farmer should also be within the state in which the farmers has taken the loan amount.
- The farmer’s bank account should be linked with the Aadhaar Card Number.
- Farmers having the land up to 2 hectares are eligible.
Documents Required to Apply for UP Kisan Rin Mochan
To apply for the Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana, candidates have to have all the required documents that are mentioned below.
- Aadhaar Card with Unique Identification Number.
- Land record or papers.
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number if required.
How to Apply for Kisan Karj Mochan UP Online
Here is the easy and clear process to apply for Kisan Karz Mochan scheme in the online. Follow the instructions and apply for the farmer loan waiver scheme as soon as possible.
- Open the official Kisan rin mochan portal UP i.e., https://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/
- If you are new candidate, register for the scheme by giving necessary details at the official site.
- Old users can click on the “Login” link at the menu bar of the home page.
- Enter Username and Password and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the details such as Name, Aadhaar Number, Age, Bank Account Details and loan related details as required.
- Click “Submit” button once all the details are entered correctly.
- Then the application form will be submitted.
- Take the print out of the filled form for further reference.
Kisan Karz Mafi List
The selection of the eligible farmers for Kisan Karaz Mochan will undergo thorough examination. A team of officials and Deputy District Magistrate will check and verify all the applications received and list out the farmers’ genuinely eligible for this yojana. The final kisan Rin Mochan Yojna list of selected farmers will be sent district wise. The benefits will be given to those selected farmers in various phases.
How to Check UP Kisan Rin Mochan Loan Status?
Farmers applied for the UP Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme, can follow the below steps to check whether their loan is redeemed or not.
- Visit the official Kisan Rin Mochan portal UP as given in the above method.
- Click the link “See the Status of Debt Redemption” on the main page menu bar.
- Fill the required fields on the next page such as Bank name, district, branch, Kisan Credit Card Number (KCC) and mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code in the relevant field.
- Cick “Submit and Generate OTP” button.
- Now, you will get an OTP to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP on the screen.
- Finally, your Kisan Karaj Mochan loan status will show up on the screen.
How to Make a Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint
Farmers willing to register any complaint will have to follow the below process and file their complaint in the official UP Kisan Karz Mafi Portal.
- Go to the official website www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- Now click the link “File a Complaint” on the top of the home page.
- The cursor will be redirected to next page in which you can see two options, “View the Status of the Complain” and “Download the Offline Format”.
- Tap “Download the Offline Format” complain form to open.
- A PDF of the complaint form will open in new tab.
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the form with all the details.
- Submit the filled in application form to the respective help desk or authorities.
How to Check the Status of Complaint on Loan Redemption Scheme
Once the complaint is made regarding the Kisan Karz Mochan, the concerned authorities will verify the complaint and will update the status in the official loan waiver website. You can check your complaint status as follows.
- Navigate to “UP Kisan Karj Mochan” official website.
- On the left side of home page, find and click “Know the Status of Complaint” link.
- A new page with various fields under “Track Complaint Status” will open.
- Provide the Complaint Code and Mobile Number in the respective fields.
- Enter Captcha Digits shown on screen.
- Click “Submit” if the details entered by you are correct. Otherwise tap “Reset” and change the details and submit them again.
- Once you submit the details, you can view your complaint status on the screen at up Kisan Karz Mafi portal.
Toll Free Numbers to Know Information on Kisan Karj Mochan
If you have any queries related to UP Kisan Karj Rahat, you can directly contact any of the toll free numbers listed below and get your doubts clarified.
|S. No.||Toll Free Number|
This is all about the Kisan Karz Mochan Scheme for the farmers. Know more about the central and state government schemes related information available for Uttar Pradesh State @ ePostbag and get benefited by applying to the eligible schemes.
Table of Contents
- Kisan Karz Mochan Yojana
- Kisan Rin Moocham Yojana / किसान ऋण मोचन योजना Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required to Apply for UP Kisan Rin Mochan
- Kisan Karz Mafi List
- How to Check UP Kisan Rin Mochan Loan Status?
- How to Make a Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint
- How to Check the Status of Complaint on Loan Redemption Scheme