Andhra Pradesh Government has announced a new scheme named YSR Aarogyasri for the people in the state. It is a health scheme which was implemented by Late CM YS Rajasekhar Reddy in the year 2007. The same scheme is being continued by the current State CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy. The main aim of the scheme is to provide health benefits for the families those who belong to the poor background. The scheme plays a major role for the BPL families, working journalists, employees, APL families and also pensioners. Everyone in the family can claim the health benefits provided by the government in the nominal charge. For more details about the YSR aarogyasri scheme such as objectives, how to apply, application form, Card features etc can go through the below article.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The scheme was implemented by Late CM YS Rajashekhar Reddy and was still continuing by adding some advantages to scheme in the state. The main aim of the YSR aarogyasri scheme is to provide evidence-based good quality health care services in the state. The scheme helps the poor families from catastrophic health expenditure and cashless services to the needy. It is the unique PPP model and provides tailor-made health services to the poor patients and cashless services till the end of the identified diseases under the Government and Private sector.
The scheme is successfully implemented by the large number network service providers in the state. The YSR aarogyasri scheme is designed in such a way that all the benefits are provided in the primary care itself and through free screening and outpatient consultation for both the health camps and in the network hospitals. The scheme will be effectively worked out with the specialists in the field of insurances and healthcare. Under the aarogyasri card ap, The patient can choose any of the hospital for the better treatment.
AP Aarogyasri Scheme Details
Here are the complete details about the aarogyasri scheme in AP where the applicants can know more about the scheme.
|Category||Community Health Insurance Scheme|
|Launched Year||April 1st, 2007|
|Scheme Name||Dr. YSR Arogyasri Health Scheme|
|Eligible People||People below BPL|
Objectives of Aarogyasri Scheme in AP
The main objective of the scheme in the state is given below so that one can understand more about it.
- The scheme plays vital role in the lives of poor where they cannot offer more amount for the health care. So, with the help of this Aarogyasri card, it provides financial support to the poor.
- It enhances the overall health infrastructure for the citizens of lower class in the state.
- It provides health security to the needy in the huge population in the state.
- One can visualize the trends in the disease and make sure that treatment is done in the best way.
- To have a better health care system for the poor families in the state
- To enhance the basic quality of public health care.
- Under the Aarogyasri Scheme, it covers the major illness which is too expensive for the poor or economically backward sections.
- It also gives more number of options for the health care providers
- The poor family member need not to pay high medical expenditure
- One can claim the high and good quality of medical treatments to the poor people in the state.
- It also provides some financial support for the enhancement of infrastructure.
- The needy can also claim essential medical services to the backward class families in the urban and rural regions of the state.
- Under the YSR aarogyasri scheme, it also enhances the working nature of medical services by finding out the disease through a connected network of hospitals.
Beneficiaries of YSR Aarogyasri
Under the Aarogyasri Scheme, it will be supervised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care trust will implement the scheme.
- As per the records, the BPL families in the state are the beneficiaries of the scheme. The BPL ration card has been issued by the Civil Supplies Department in the state.
- To claim the benefits of the scheme, the people name and photo should appear on the Health Card and BPL (Annapurna, White and RAP, TAP and Anthyodaya Anna Yojana) ration card.
- The candidate identified as suffering from the disease can get treatment done under the scheme.
- Also people having the income below 5 lakh are also eligible.
AP Aarogyasri Card Features
Here are the features of the AP Aarogyasri Card Scheme,
- Each and every family is given a certain amount of Rs 2 lakhs to get the treatment done for the serious illness.
- The scheme also covers treatment like cancer, polytrauma, prostheses and post-burn contracture surgeries which are done for the enhancement of body functions.
- Under the scheme, an individual or else the whole family members can receive a reimbursement of Rs 1.5 lakhs.
- When the treatment amount is crossed of Rs 1.5 lakhs then the additional amount of Rs 50,000 is also provided to the beneficiaries.
- Under the scheme, 125 follow-up treatment can be covered and financial protection for 938 medical and surgical treatments can also be done.
- The beneficiaries can cover the treatment that are related to heart, kidney, lungs, liver, lung pancreas, burns and pediatric congenital malformations.
- The beneficiaries family children aged 6 years can also get protection for cochlear implant surgery along with auditory-verbal therapy. The total amount that can be claimed for the treatment under the scheme is Rs 6.5 lakhs per each case.
Diseases or Ailments Covered under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Here are the below serious diseases where beneficiaries can get treatment done under the scheme are
- Treatment for Heart problems
- Accident cases
A total number of 1059 surgeries or else therapies in 30 systems can be covered under the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
Treatments Excluded under Aarogyasri Scheme of AP
Here are the below disease or else treatment that are not included in the YSR Aarogyasri AP Scheme.
- Bone Narrow, Liver and Cardiac Transplantation
- HIV / AIDS
- Hip and Knee replacement
- Gamma knife procedures for neurosurgery
- Assisted devices for Heart failures
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Aarogyasri
There will be particular eligibility criteria for the people those who want to claim the benefits of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. If the candidates meet the eligibility criteria only can apply for the scheme in the state.
- The candidates those who are going to apply should have less than 35 acres of land in both wet and dry case.
- The applicant can be a government or else private employee to apply for the scheme
- The applicant should pay property tax for the municipal corporation for less than 3000 sqft.
- The people those who work for contract based jobs, outsourcing, part time employees and sanitation workers are also eligible for the scheme. The annual income for the candidates can also be Rs 5 lakhs are also eligible.
- The family member those who are filing the income tax up to Rs 5 lakhs can also be eligible for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
- The candidate who is having more than 1 number vehicle can also apply for the scheme.
Documents Required for YSR Aarogyasri
To apply for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme some of the documents are important and are necessary to fill up the application form for the health scheme.
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account details of the holder
- Aadhar Card for address proof
- Discharge papers from the hospital
- Documents of the Treatment
- Income Certificate
How to Register for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Candidates who are interested to apply for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme are requested to follow the below steps.
- First, click on the given link directly to download the PDF YSR Aarogyasri Scheme application form: http://www.voteridstatuslist.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Employees-Aarogyasri-1.pdf
- Enter all the details given in the application form to claim the benefits of the scheme.
- In the form, you can also see all the required documents
- So, keep ready all the required documents and scan the recent photo of yours.
- Now, you can take the complete application with the necessary documents and go to the nearby mee-seva or else aponline to apply for the scheme.
- After that they will verify all your documents and then they will give a receipt.
- After completion of 2-3 weeks, candidates can go to the sme centre to know the updated information about the scheme.
- Then, you have to submit the printed signed application form to your concerned STO/APPO office.
How to Check Aarogyasri Card Status
Candidates those who want Aarogyasri Card status check AP are requested to follow the below given process. After approval of your application form by the APPO or STO office, then you will receive the message to your mobile number regarding the approval of application form. When your health card is ready then you will receive the information on the mobile phone.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme FAQs
Below are the list of FAQs related to YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. Candidates going to apply for the scheme to avail the benefits are advised to read the following.
What is YSR Aarogyasri Scheme?
The YSR Aarogyasri Scheme is considered as the best health scheme that provides financial assistance to BPL families in a bid to provide catastrophic health needs. The scheme is being implemented by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh through Dr. YSR Aaroghyasri Health Care Trust.
Who are Eligible to Avail the Benefits of the YSR Aarogyasri?
All the BPL families those who are identified by the Civil supplies Department are eligible for the benefits of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme and for availing treatment in the hospital.
How Much Amount is Covered under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme?
Under the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, the beneficiaries can claim a amount of up to Rs 5 lakhs for each family per year.
Here in the article, We have provided the complete information about the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme so that it will help the people in the state. Keep visiting our website daily for the latest information about it. Stay connected with epostbag for all the latest updates.
Table of Contents
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- AP Aarogyasri Scheme Details
- Objectives of Aarogyasri Scheme in AP
- Beneficiaries of YSR Aarogyasri
- AP Aarogyasri Card Features
- Diseases or Ailments Covered under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Treatments Excluded under Aarogyasri Scheme of AP
- Eligibility Criteria for YSR Aarogyasri
- Documents Required for YSR Aarogyasri
- How to Register for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- How to Check Aarogyasri Card Status
- AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme FAQs