During the elections in the Andhra Pradesh, Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised the people in the state that he will work hardly towards the betterment of the society. He also said that his government will implement various welfare schemes that helps to enhance the living standards of the common people. After his win in the elections, he stressed on the development and empowerment of women in the state.
So, recently he has announced a new scheme named YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme to enhance the skills of the women in the state. The applicants are requested to go through the below article for more details about the scheme such as Features, Guidelines, Benefits, Eligibility criteria, important documents and the required steps to apply to claim benefits.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Overview
The CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has implemented the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019 for the Kapu category women in the state. The age of the applicant should be above or else equal to the 45 years where they can easily improve their living standards and the livelihood opportunities. Under the scheme, the government will be allotting Rs 15,000 per annum for a period of 5 years to the women belonging to kapu category in the state.
Recently, the government has announced the beneficiaries list of around 2, 56, 650 names of the candidates in the state. Many of the people in the state are also looking forward to claim the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for the respective year. The main aim of the scheme is to provide some financial support to the women in the state so that they can have a bright future. With the help of the money given by the government, they can also plan for some small business in the state.
Kapu Nestham Scheme Details
Here are the some important details about the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. Candidates are requested to go through the below tabular form to know more details about it.
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme|
|Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Approval Date||November 27, 2019|
|Scheme will be implemented from||Soon|
|Offered Pay||Rs 15, 000 per annum will be given to the women for a period of 5 years|
|Purpose of the Scheme||To provide financial support to empower women belonging to Kapu|
|Scheme Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
Features of Kapu Nestham
Here are the main key features of the Kapu Nestham scheme. One can go through it to know more detailed information about it.
- Women Empowerment plays a major role in the scheme where women can claim some amount of money from the government and can use it for some business purpose.
- The candidates who are selected by the government for this scheme, they will receive the amount on a yearly basis.
- The scheme has mainly been implemented for paving the path for the betterment of women in the state. It can enhance living standards and livelihood opportunities.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme can claim the amount of Rs 15,000 to their bank account.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that it will pay the money directly through Direct Benefit Transfer Process.
Guidelines Issued for YSR Kapu Nesham Scheme
Here are some important guidelines that were issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the applicants. The scheme launched by AP government that is ‘YSR Kapu Nestam’ will be applied to castes such as Kapu, Telaga, Baliga and other single sub-castes. The scheme applies to women those who are in the age of 45 to 60 years in the state. Go through the below guidelines to know more about Kapu Nestham Scheme.
- The age of the women for the respective scheme should be 45 to 60 years only.
- The applicants those who are willing to apply for the scheme must not have more than 3 acres of land.
- The scheme will not be applicable for the women those who are paying income tax to the government
- Women in the state those who are belonging to the categories such as Telaga, Kapu, Balija and other single sub-castes can apply for the scheme to claim its benefits
- The annual income of their family should not be more than Rs 10,000 per month and Rs 12,000 per month in urban and rural areas respectively.
- To apply for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham scheme, the applicants should not have 4-wheeler vehicle such as tractor or else car.
YSR Kapu Nestham Benefits
The government has launched the scheme mainly to provide some financial assistance to the women in the state. The main benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019 are given below,
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to give a financial support of Rs 75,000 from the year of March 2020 to March 2024.
- Additionally, it is also going to provide Rs 15,000 per annum to kapu category women for a period of 5 years.
- The main aim of the scheme is to enhance the women belonging to kapu community aged above 45 years.
- It is to be noted that the amount provided under the scheme will be directly deposited to the beneficiaries bank account.
- It improves the living standards and the livelihood opportunities of women belonging to Kapu category.
Eligibility for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019
To claim the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme, candidates have to reach the below eligibility criteria. If the applicants are having the below criteria only, they can apply for the scheme in the state.
- The interested applicant whose family member is pensioner or else Government employee is not eligible for the scheme.
- Only women who comes under the Kapu caste only can apply for the scheme to claim the benefits.
- The interested applicant should belong to the below poverty line where the family should have certain income criteria.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of the AP state
- The interested applicant should be in the age of 45 to 60 years.
- The members of the family should not pay income tax.
- The members of the family should not have 4 wheeler but they can have a auto, tractors and taxi to apply for the scheme.
- The income of the family member should be less than Rs 12,000 per month in the urban areas and Rs 10,000 in the rural areas to claim the benefits.
- The total property of the family should be less than 10 acres of dry land and 3 acres of wetland or else both dry and wet land should be 10 acres only.
- The applicant must have a active bank account
- To get the benefits of the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the interested family members belonging to urban areas must have no property or else less than 750 sqft in the built-up areas.
Documents Required for Kapu Nestam in AP
To apply for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme and claim the benefits of it, candidates have to have these documents in their handy. These are very important that will be useful to apply for the scheme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Residential proofs
- Ration Card
- Application of the scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Qualifications Certificate
- Bank Account Details or else Passbook
- Passport size photos
How to Enroll for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP
To claim the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in the state, candidates are requested to follow the below steps. The below simple steps will redirect you to apply for the scheme in a very simple manner.
- First, go through the official website that is navasakam.ap.gov.in
- There will be various tabs on the home page. You need to search for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Click on the respective link and go through the complete details on it.
- Get and keep ready the documents that are required to apply for the scheme
- Download the application form so that you can fill all the details on it.
- Fill up the application form and attach all the required documents on it.
- You can submit them to the volunteers.
- You have to complete the process in kapu nestam last date.
The other way is that the registration process will start with the survey process. Volunteers will come to your home to collect the details for the verification. Based on the verification done, if you are eligible for the scheme, then they will enroll your names in the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme and they will intimate you about the further details.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
After the successful completion of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will check all the documents applied by the applicants. After checking all the details of the people in the state, the government releases the beneficiary list of the scheme. The list contains the complete information of the eligible candidates for the scheme. People can know whether they can claim the benefits of the scheme or not.
YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Remittance Procedure
After successful completion of the entire procedure, Managing Director of AP State Kapu Welfare and Development corporation will sanction the amount. The amount that decided by the government will be credited to the bank account of the holders. The beneficiaries amount will be credited to the account that they have submitted during the application process.
- The beneficiaries will receive a SMS alert about the remittance of the money. You can check the message on your mobile number after successful remittance of the amount.
- The village or else ward secretariats in the state will give the acknowledgements of the payment remittance to the beneficiaries. So, one can go to them after successful of every step and can receive the acknowledgement form for the future reference.
YSR Kapu Nestham FAQs
After going through the complete article, some of the questions may raise in your mind. So, simply get the answers for your questions by going through below FAQ’s.
When is the Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP Started?
The YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme which has announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the Year 2019 will get implemented from March 2020.
Who will get Benefited with YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The women belonging to Kapu caste only can claim the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in the state.
What is the Age Limit to Avail the Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham?
The women belonging to Kapu category should be aged between 45 to 60 years can only claim the benefits of the scheme in the state.
Can a Family with four Wheeler Vehicle Eligible for the Kapu Nestham Scheme?
No, if any member of the family is having a four wheeler then the applicant is not eligible to apply for the scheme and get benefits of it.
How Much Amount Does a Beneficiary get through this Scheme?
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to provide a financial support of Rs 75,000 (Rs 15,000 per annum) in the next 5 years to each woman in the state to enhance the living standards of them.
Here, in the article we have provided complete information about the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme for the people who wish to claim the benefits of the scheme. Go through all the simple steps that are given above and can apply for the scheme to claim benefits by the AP government. Stay connected with epostbag.com for all the latest updates.
Table of Contents
- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Overview
- Kapu Nestham Scheme Details
- Features of Kapu Nestham
- Guidelines Issued for YSR Kapu Nesham Scheme
- YSR Kapu Nestham Benefits
- Eligibility for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019
- Documents Required for Kapu Nestam in AP
- How to Enroll for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP
- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Remittance Procedure
- YSR Kapu Nestham FAQs