SRM Institute of Science & Technology releases the notification for the SRMJEEE 2020 along with the syllabus and information brochure all at a time. Candidates appearing this entrance exam this year will have to know the syllabus of the test before starting their exam preparation. The syllabus covers the topics from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as the questions will be asked from those subjects in the test. In this article we are going to detail the SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 clearly for the benefit of the students. So that they can plan their preparation and try to get good score in the exam.
SRM Entrance Exam Syllabus
After applying for the SRMJEEE 2020, candidates have to immediately start their preparation as only six months will be available for the students to prepare for the entrance exam after the release of notification as the exam will be held in the month of April 2020. Candidates willing to pursue B.Tech courses have to appear in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) whule the candidates who want to seek Genetic Engineering and Biomedical course have to opt for Biology instead of Mathematics.
SRM Syllabus 2020 for all Subjects
Here is the complete SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 that candidates can checkout and download or the PDF or save the information for reference at the time of preparation.
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus for Physics
- Units and Measurements
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
SRMJEEE Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families- Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding, Molecular structure and s- and p- block elements.
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic compounds containing Oxygen
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
SRMJEEE Exam Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Integral Calculus and Differential equations of First Order
- Differential Calculus and its Applications
- Analytical Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Vector Algebra
SRMJEEE Syllabus for Biology
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Anatomy
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Applied Biology
- Environmental Science
- Theories of Evolution
However, candidates can also get the SRMJEEE syllabus 2020 PDF Download from the official website soon after the release of the notification. The PDF will have the detailed topics from each unit given above. Candidates can also buy some reference books to for preparing the syllabus to get more knowledge.
Apart from the SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020, ePostbag also have articles on reference books, complete exam pattern of this entrance exam and other relevant posts. We suggest students to go through the exam pattern to know the marking scheme also. Also practicing previous paper will help examinees know the most important topics and repeated questions in the paper. This helps them prepare those topics thoroughly and gain good score in the exam. For queries on this post, feel free to comment below.